Divorce & Family Law
Mediation & Consultation
Attorney Michael Day is a divorce and family law attorney and a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst. He does not handle litigation. Rather, Attorney Day assists individuals and families with non–adversarial alternatives to divorce and family law matters. He uses quantitative analysis to guide the negotiation and settlement of financial matters in divorce and family disputes, rather than raw emotion and posturing that is present in contested litigation.
• Lower Costs
• Preserve Relationships
• Quicker Case Resolution
• Control Outcome of Your Case
Why mediate with Attorney Day?
• 100% Success Record for mediated matters
• Attorney Day is AV Preeminent® rated by Martingale-Hubbell®
• Attorney Day was chosen to Super Lawyers® by Thomson Reuters
• Attorney Day was selected American Institute of Family Law Attorneys–10 Best, 2016-2017
• Attorney Day was selected National Academy of Family Law Attorneys–Top Ten Ranking, 2017
• Attorney Day is also a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
• Dr. Joyce Day, Attorney Day's wife, is a psychologist on staff and available to assist with mediation.
Call today for a consultation. 860.288.5400