Divorce & Family Law Mediation & Planning
Attorney Michael Day is a divorce and family law mediator and a certified divorce financial analyst. He assists individuals and families with non–adversarial alternatives to litigation by mediating disputes and engaging in the financial analysis of divorce and family law matters. Attorney Day uses quantitative analysis to guide the negotiation and settlement of financial matters in family disputes, rather than raw emotion and posturing that is present in contested litigation.
• Lower Costs
• Preserve Relationships
• Quicker Case Resolution
• Control Outcome of Your Case
Why Mediate with Attorney Day?
• Pay As You Go for certain matters.
• 100% Success Record for mediated matters.
• Attorney Day is AV Preeminent® rated by Martingale-Hubbell®.
• Attorney Day was chosen to Super Lawyers® by Thomson Reuters.
• Attorney Day was selected American Institute of Family Law Attorneys–10 Best, 2016-2017
• Attorney Day was selected National Academy of Family Law Attorneys–Top Ten Ranking, 2017
• Attorney Day is also a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst.
• Dr. Joyce Day, Attorney Day's wife, is a psychologist on staff and available to assist with mediation.
Call today for a consultation. 860.288.5400